Join Our Team
Below are what I have determined to be the vital duties of the Bookkeeper position with E3 Bookkeeping Tulsa. Obviously this is a preliminary list and could change as the company grows. By change I am referring to direct reports for whom this position would be responsible. The pay rate is $18 an hour. This will start out at 30 hours a week.
- Bookkeeping for multiple clients
- Must have a strong bookkeeping background.
- Must be able to complete reconciliations and monthly closings for multiple accounts and work with multiple business models.
- End of month Financials for each client and the understanding of them
- Monthly document management. Must be able to manage the work flow and documents for these clients so that all clients are complete by the designated dates.
- Client communication when documents are missing and coordination of how/when we can pick up or expect via email/download delivery of documents
- Pulling reports for clients and if necessary giving perspective on what is right/wrong with their information.
- Pulling reports for client’s CPA’s/firms for tax or consulting purposes.
- Answering questions for CPA’s
- Relationship management
- Must be comfortable answering phones as needed.
- Project management: when on-boarding new clients, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities between the team center and the client to make sure progress continues and problems are managed quickly and efficiently.
- Other duties will be determined and discussed.
Send resumes to email@example.com