Join Our Team
Below are what I have determined to be the vital duties of the Bookkeeper position with E3 Bookkeeping Tulsa. Obviously, this is a preliminary list and could change as the company grows. By chance, I am referring to direct reports for whom this position would be responsible. The pay rate is $18 an hour. This will start out at 30 hours a week.
- Bookkeeping for multiple clients.
- Must have a strong bookkeeping background.
- Must be able to complete reconciliations and monthly closings for multiple accounts and work with multiple business models.
- End of month Financials for each client and the understanding of them.
- Monthly document management. Must be able to manage the workflow and documents for these clients so that all clients are complete by the designated dates.
- Client communication when documents are missing and coordination of how/when we can pick up or expect via email/download delivery of documents.
- Pulling reports for clients and if necessary giving perspective on what is right/wrong with their information.
- Pulling reports for clients’ CPA’s/firms for tax or consulting purposes.
- Answering questions for CPAs.
- Relationship management.
- Must be comfortable answering phones as needed.
- Project management: when onboarding new clients, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities between the team center and the client to make sure progress continues and problems are managed quickly and efficiently.
- Other duties will be determined and discussed.