“We Handle Your Books So You Can Get Back To Business”
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
– We offer a comprehensive portfolio of solution.
Sales & Revenue, Procurements & Disbursements, Fixed Assets, Inventory
Our mission is to simply and effectively provide our clients with the most accurate and timely financial information about their business possible, while at the same time providing the best customer service in the marketplace.
Set up chart of account and general ledger
- Deposit verification and bank reconciliation
- General ledger account reconciliation
- Sales and revenue procurements and disbursements
- Cash receipts and disbursements
- Monthly data entry
- Payroll support
- Tax reporting
- Bill payments
E3 Book Keeping Advantage
E3 has helped numerous small businesses throughout the United States consisting of multiple business models. We have focused on giving our clients access to a finance division, not just a bookkeeping service.
What Does E3 Mean to You?
- Allows you to refocus on your core business.
- Off-site bookkeeping allows for greater redundancy and security.
- Our business model has been developed to give the best possible financial information about your business.
With E3 Book Keeping, you get
- Certified Bookkeepers
- Easy Integration
- Alternative Pricing Model
- Year-Round Support
- Online Bookkeeping
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Who keeps your books?
- 56% I do it myself
- 17% I outsource it
- 13% a staff member does it
- 10% my office manager does it
- 2% my business partner does it
- Clean up of current books
- Catching up of books
- Proactive gathering of client’s company information
- Maintain narrow and Focused Chart of Accounts
- End of month reconciliation
- Produce reconciled financials in a timely manner
– by the middle of the month
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Any additional requested reports
- Tax ready financials
- Work together with your company’s tax professional to ensure accuracy in your filing
- Best financial reporting and delivery in the marketplace
- Fast Delivery of completed monthly financials
- Daily Back-Up of Accounts
- Dedicated Account Person providing continuity and access to YOUR bookkeeper
- Educated Team providing top-level customer service
WHAT DOES HIRING A BOOKKEEPER REALLY COST?
ESTIMATED PAY RATE: $ 17/HR OR $ 35,360 ANNUAL SALARY
|% Of Income||Hourly Cost||Yearly Cost|
|Vacation & Holiday||5.0%||$0.85||$1,768.00|
|Over Staffed ldle/Non-Productive Time||4.0%||$0.68||$1,414.40|
|Advertising & Recruiting|
|Yearly/Quarterly Tax Reporting||0.2%||$0.03||$70.72|